Stax have partnered with Europe’s leading eCommerce provider, EKM, to offer a feature-packed online shop that comes with over 40,000 Stax products. It’s a hassle-free setup - simply sign up and select your nearest Stax branch and the products you wish to stock. Any changes to the Stax inventory will also update automatically, saving you time and money.
The Import/Export System is an advanced EKM feature. It allows you to easily export large amounts of data out of your shop such as products and orders. The import allows you to edit all aspects of your products and categories by uploading a formatted import file.
1. To access the Import/Export System please log into your EKM account and navigate to Features section.
2. Once you click onto the feature you will be presented with information regarding the Import/Export System. You can then install the feature by clicking on to the Install Feature button.
3. Once the feature is installed, you can move onto the importing section to start importing your Stax Feed.
4. To start the import, simply click on to the Stax Feed.
5. You will now have a list of all the Stax Branches, click onto the Branch you have been specified to use.
[Important] If you are unsure which branch to use please check with Stax directly.
6. Once you have chosen your Branch, the next stage will allow you to add in your Stax discount. This will be a discount that will apply to all products imported into your site.
7. This section will list all the categories that Stax offer their customer base. In this section you can import the following categories:
-Bathrooms & Plumbing
-Kitchens & Furniture
8. If you click the Select All button it will automatically select all categories to import.
If you don't wish to import everything you can click the Plus boxes to move down into the subcategories. Then simply click the categories/subcategories that you wish to import.
9. Once you are happy with your selection click the Import Categories button.
Select Markup/Down Amount
We are now at the final stage of the import process before you begin to import the products into your EKM account.
In this section you are able to mark up or down your prices.
If you do not choose to add a mark up or mark down price the feed will simply you the base prices given to us by Stax.
10. If you would like to mark up a category all you need to do is select it.
As you can see from the image above, once a category or categories are selected the mark up/down box will appear.
11. From this box you can select to mark up or mark down by £ or %.
When you have selected a mark up/down you will see a little green tick to represent that you have selected that category/sub category to havemarkup up/down when imported.
[Important] Each category and sub category can be marked with a different cost.
12. When you are happy that you have added in your mark-up/down you can then click the Begin Import button.
[Important] EKM will now begin the import process. Please note if you choose to import all of Stax categories the import time is normally around 5-6 hours to complete.
Also Please ensure you do not close the page or interrupt the process during this time. You may see some errors – some of which are quite normal, but please wait until the process has completed before continuing.
Once the import has been completed you will see the following message below.
13. You can now click the Shop button and view your Stax products within your EKM account.