EKM has hundreds of beautiful Themes for you to choose from. Selecting and switching between these templates is a simple process.
1. To change your shop's current theme, head over to the Design section by clicking the icon from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
Once there, you will see a preview of the theme you have currently selected along with previews of the home page layout, category page layout and the product page layout.
2. To choose a theme, simply click on the edit icon underneath your theme preview and select Change Theme.
You will be directed to a page where you can easily view the selection of themes you can choose from.
3. You can start by using the drop down on the upper right corner of the selection page to choose your business' industry. This will then refine the search to themes that will be most applicable to your business.
4. Clicking on the preview image of any theme will open a window showing you a larger preview of that theme and a list of all the themes specific attributes and features. Simply click the Apply Theme button in the lower right corner to apply this theme to your shop.
[remember]It is important to note that not all of the themes contain the same features and editable areas. So for example, while one template may have 5 areas for promotional offers, another will only have 1 or 2.[/remember]
5. When changing themes, be aware that if the new theme you are selecting does not contain attributes areas that your previous theme had, your shop may look fundamentally different to how it used to.
Also, any colours that you have specified for the theme you already have will not carry across, as again, not all of the templates will use the same colour values. Make sure to backup all the colours that you have chosen if you want to keep your current colour scheme, but just go for a new look.