In this guide, we will run through a few simple steps on how to create a link from your online shop. Creating a link may sound complex, however, it is actually quite the contrary.
1. Start by copying the URL of the webpage that you want to link to. In this case, we will create a link to the EKM homepage (www.ekm.com);
2. We will now highlight the area which you wish to create a link from. In this case, there will be some text within an element that says "To visit the EKM homepage, click here".
3. After highlighting the text you want to link, then click on the link button as demonstrated below:
4. Once you have pressed the link button, you will then need to paste the URL that you copied before (www.ekm.com) into the URL box.
5. Once this URL has been pasted in, press OK and then Save & Close and then the link will be created.