Although EKM only offers 4 additional pages by default it is still possible to create a gallery of images whereby clicking on a thumbnail opens upfull-sizeize version of the image on a separate page.
The basic idea behind this is to upload two copies of the image; one thumbnail and the main image as well. You then insert the thumbnail into the gallery page and turn that into a link to the main image.
1. So, first and foremost, get a copy of the image you want to link to and create a suitable thumbnail of that using software such as Pix Resizer. Now just upload both images to the server as per this guide;
[more]Adding an Image[/more]
2. Once the images are uploaded, simply insert the thumbnail into the page as usual.
3. We now need to get the URL of the main image. You can find this by going back into insert/edit image and Browse Server and click on the main image in the list to get the path to the image into the URL box. Do not click OK however, we simply need to highlight the path to the image and copy it before clicking cancel.
4. Now click and highlight the thumbnail and click on insert/edit link in the formatting tools. Change the protocol to other and paste the URL you just copied into the URL bar on that pop up.
5. Now go to the target tab at the top and set the target to be New Window (_blank).
6. Now click OK and the thumbnail you have set the link on when clicked will open up a new window with the big version of the image on there.