Once you have been emailed your ekmMail account details you can set it up with Outlook Express by following the instructions below...
1. Load up Outlook Express and to go Tools.
2. Then select Accounts.
3. Then select Add > Mail.
4.Enter in the name you want to appear when people receive your email.
5. Enter the email address you wish to use.
6. The incoming (POP3) server should be set to mail.yourdomainname.co.uk. Use the SMTP mail server of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) that you use to connect to the Internet. This information can usually be found on your ISP's website or by contacting their support department.
If your internet access provider does not have an SMTP mail server for you to use, you can send mail through our SMTP server (mail.yourdomainname.co.uk). Instructions on how to set this up are at the bottom of this page.
7. Enter your email accounts Username and Password which will have been supplied to you in the relevant boxes.
8.Your email account has now been added.
Using our SMTP Mail Server
If your ISP does not offer an outgoing SMTP mail server then you can use ours, but you need to activate outgoing authentication. To do this in Outlook Express:
1. Go to Tools > Accounts.
2. Click on the Mail tab.
3. Select the email account you wish to use and click Properties.
4. Click on the Servers tab.
5. Tick the box which says My server requires authentication and select Settings.
6. Check that the box which says Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected and click OK.
7. Simply click OK again and your settings have been applied.