[intro] If you want to cancel your EKM online shop account, please follow the steps below. [/intro]
In order to cancel your account, you - as the named account holder - need to contact our Customer Care Team. You can call them on 0333 004 0333, option 2, followed by option 3.
You can also request your EKM account to be closed via the Billing Details & Invoices page within your shop settings.
- Log in to your EKM account.
- Visit the Settings Section.
- Select 'Billing Details & Invoices' under the Account Settings header.
- Click the 'Want to close your shop?' link at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to request a callback from our Customer Care Team - they will freeze your billing and contact you using the phone number on your account to cancel your EKM online shop.
Why can I not cancel over email?
This is due to security. When the Account Holder calls to cancel, we require them to pass through security with our Customer Care Team to prove who they are before we will cancel their account. We then ensure that you have downloaded all of the information you may require from your EKM online shop, and if you want us to - cancelled any other services, such as EKM Response for example - which you are using in conjunction with your EKM online shop.
We will be sorry to see you go, however, it's essential to speak to our Customer Care Team to cancel the account to ensure that everything has been cancelled properly and you have all of the information you may need from the shop before it is closed down.
We do this because your EKM online shop may be an integral part of your livelihood and once an account is cancelled, the shop cannot be retrieved. Therefore, it's essential that we speak to the Account Holder - they are the only person who can cancel the account.
[warning]Please note; if you do not contact us your account will not be cancelled. For security reasons, your account cannot be cancelled via email.[/warning]