When editing a product, you can set up Product Options which allow your customers to select from:
-Drop Down Menu
Drop Down Option
1. Start by clicking on More Options to the left of your product screen and you will find the Options tab as shown below:
Drop Down List
1. Click the Add Option button and then select Drop Down List from the next page:
2. In the New Option prompt, enter your desired field name e.g. "Gift Wrap This Product?":
3. You will then see your new option in the Product Options section of your product editing area. You now need to add the option choices that your customers can select from. As illustrated below:
3. It is recommended you enter a choice named Please select and use the drag and drop feature to set it to the top of the list so that it appears as the default option on the product page. This means your customers know they have to select an option from the drop down and reduces the chance of them ignoring the options.
4. In this case, the only option with a price attached would be Yes. Ensure that you set the Please Select option to "£0.00."
5. When the choices have all been added, click Done.
By returning to the product page, you will then see the drop down option that you have added as illustrated below:
Text Area/Box Option
1. This time, when in the editing section of a product click on the Add Option button and select Text Box as the option type:
2. As you can see, the Text Box option will require you to set an Option Name, a Maximum Number Of Characters and to choose whether it is compulsory for the customer to select the option.
This option allows customers to attach an image that they would like to have printed onto their product for instance on a T-shirt.
1. You will again be prompted to name this field, and select whether it is compulsory for customers to choose this field by ticking the Enable Option Validation box.
[more]For information on how to set up Product Variants, click here.[/more]