A very popular feature of a lot of websites, particularly those with lots of content, is to have to a link at the top of the page to section in the middle/bottom of the page. This is known as an anchor, and it is very easy to create anchors within your online shop's pages.
1. Firstly, the anchors must be set and the links created. Go to the page where you want to insert the anchors, and then edit it, and you will be presented with the WYSIWYG editor;
2. Now just place your cursor where you want the anchor to go to, and click the Insert/Edit Anchor button in the formatting tools at the top as shown above and you will be presented with the anchor properties box.
3. Enter a Name for the anchor, and click OK.
The editor will now show a little anchor symbol to show that there is an anchor on the page.
4. You now need to highlight the text that you are going to turn into the link to the anchor, and click Insert/Edit Link in the formatting tools at the top of the page;
5. When you click Insert/Edit Link you are presented with the link properties pop up;
6. Simply change the link type drop down to anchor, and then select the appropriate anchor from the drop down list. Click OK, and then update the page, and your anchor will be in place.