Once you have been emailed your ekmMail account details you can set it up with Windows Mail by following the instructions below:
1. Load up windows mail and to go Tools.
2. Then select Accounts.
3. Then select Add.
4. Choose email account and click Next.
5. Enter the email address you wish to use.
6. The incoming (POP3) server should be set to mail.yourdomainname.com
The outgoing mail server (POP3) server should be set to mail.yourdomainname.com
7. Enter your email accounts username and password which will have been supplied to you in the relevant boxes.
8. Your email account has now been added click Finish to complete the setup. You should now be able to send an receive email from Windows Mail.