Step by Step Registration guide
Pay with Amazon Registration – Guide for EKM clients
This document explains the necessary steps to offer Amazon Payments on your website. You will need to create an Amazon Payments account, and enter your Merchant ID and MWS access keys within the EKM admin area.
1. Register an Amazon Payments account using the following link: Register for Amazon Watch the video on how to register
2. We recommend using a separate email login to your personal Amazon shopping account or Amazon Marketplace account (if you have one).
Please have the following ready before you begin:
• Business name, category, sales volume, company registration, and ownership information.
• Place of establishment address. This must be in the United Kingdom, Germany or Luxembourg.
• VAT registration details if applicable
Personal information for yourself as well as all business owners
• Full name
• Date and place of birth
• Country of citizenship
• Residential address
• Passport or National Identity card (to be entered later through Seller Central)
In addition, you will need:
• A U.K. or internationally chargeable credit card with a valid billing address.
• A phone number where you can be reached during this registration process.
3. Verifying your account in Seller Central
Once registered, you need to verify your account by logging into Seller Central: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/homepage.html
› Using your email and password created in step 1
› Ensure you are in the payments.amazon.co.uk area using the drop-down box in the top left of the page.
› Navigate to ‘Settings’ > ‘Account Information’ or use the alert link from the home page.
3.1. Enter Passport details - You will be required to enter passport information at this stage. Scroll down to ‘Account Status Amazon Payments Europe’ and select the Edit button. Passport details will be required for all company owners who own more than 25% of the business.
3.2. Enter Bank Account details - To enable funds transfer, you will need to add bank details in Seller Central. Within the Account information page, scroll down to ‘Deposit Method’ and select ‘Add’. From the Global Bank Account Information page, please add.
› Bank Name, Sort Code & Account Number
› Bank Account holders Name
3.3. Additional information
Your Amazon payments account will then be submitted for review. During the review process it may be necessary to provide additional information such as recent utility bill or Articles of Association. Please ensure these documents are faxed or added to the document upload section in your account as soon as possible to speed up the registration process to Fax: 020 8636 9384.
4. Finding your Merchant ID
This step can be done while the account is pending business verification.
5. Creating your MWS access keys
This step can be done while the account is pending business verification. Select the MWS access Key from the integration tab and follow the setup wizard. See below some screen grabs or you can follow this link:
Configuring Amazon Payments in your EKM account once your account has passed Verification:
Step 1: Log in to your shop backend and click on 'Settings then Payment Gateways > ':
Step 2: Choose Pay with Amazon
6. Input your access keys into your account:
7. Add your devices Mobile and desktop
5.2 Check the Cart page of your shop: Pay with Amazon is now available: The button will only be visible once you have passed the Business verification
Need Help? Contact us: