[intro]You can call our Support Team who will be able to help you complete the steps required to populate and design your EKM online shop. They’re available from 8am-6pm on weekdays and from 9am-5.30pm on weekends - give them a call on 0333 004 0333. Calls to 0333 are included in landline and mobile inclusive minutes packages so should be free if you have remaining minutes. [/intro]
[remember]When you call, please be sure to have your Account ID to hand, as we use this to quickly locate and identify your account.[/remember]
1. If you’re not sure what your Account ID is, click the down arrow next to your shop name within your EKM shop account:
2. This will open a popup window that will reveal your Account ID:
Emailing Customer Support
If you encounter an issue or have a question out of hours, you can always send a ticket to the Customer Support Team.
1. To do this, log into your EKM online shop account and click the Contact Support button on the dashboard:
2. You will then see your Support Centre dashboard. Here you can keep a track of any tickets you have submitted to the Customer Support Team. To submit a new ticket, click Submit a Request:
3. Click the drop-down menu to select the subject of your question or issue:
4. This will reveal how the fields you need to complete to submit your ticket. The more information you can provide, the quicker we can resolve your issue or answer your question:
5. To help us solve your issue quickly, we recommend adding screenshots to your ticket. This allows us to see what you can see and quickly diagnose the problem.
How to take Screenshots
Locate the Search bar for Windows. This is usually on the bottom left of your screen depending on what version of Windows you are using, and your own personal settings:
In the Search Bar, type Snipping Tool:
It’s a good idea to right-click the Snipping Tool icon and select ‘Pin To Taskbar’, as this is a really useful tool and you may find yourself using it regularly.
By adding it to your Taskbar, you can easily access it by clicking the icon:
Click the Icon - either on your Taskbar or in the Search results, and you will see the Snipping Tool open and ready to use. Click the New button:
This will grey out your page, letting you know that you are ready to make your snip. Using your mouse, drag a shape around the area you want to snip. When you take your finger off the mouse, you will then be able to save your snip:
You can also screenshot your entire screen, or just portions of it too. You can find the instructions for screenshotting on a Mac by clicking here.
[caution] Please do not paste screenshots into Word documents for the Customer Support Team. Although the Word documents can be opened, it is not possible to zoom in on the image to see small details such as Product Codes and Order Numbers, which is sometimes necessary to investigate the problem. This is why we recommend attaching screenshots to tickets which allow us to quickly resolve the issue. [/caution]
How to Record your Screen
It’s also possible to record your screen and make a video. This is ideal for questions or issues that involve different steps. You can record your entire screen or just a selected portion of it by clicking here, and then clicking the green Launch Recorder button. Screen Cast-o-Matic is a free platform and excellent for making videos to demonstrate your issue.
6. When you have made a screenshot or a video of your issue, you can attach this file to your ticket before pressing the blue Submit button:
When you have submitted your ticket, you will see it on your Support Centre Dashboard. The status is open as the ticket has been received by the Customer Support Team, but has not yet been updated:
When your ticket has been answered, you will be able to read the response:
If you are unsure of the response provided or have further questions regarding the same subject, click the field beneath the response to add your further comments before clicking the blue Submit button.
However, if you have a question about a different issue entirely, click the blue Submit Request button to make a new ticket about a new question or issue.
When Customer Support responds to you within the Support Centre, you will also receive an email notifying you of this to the email address listed on your account.
- Making some small tweaks to your design
- Import/Export System
- Submitting your EKM online shop to Google
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends.[/contact]