[intro] Before you begin this guide you need to ensure that you have completed this one first. If you have not yet installed the Discount Management feature and begun to set up your Discount, click here to begin. [/intro]
1. Enter the percentage you would like to be deducted from the cheapest Product within your customer’s order and click Next:
2. On this page, you need to specify who can have the Discount, for both Countries and Delivery Methods. For my example, I am only offering my Discount within the United Kingdom, so I tick the boxes for all the countries apart from the United Kingdom.
As I only have one Delivery Method on my Test Shop, I leave this box unticked - however, if I had lots of different delivery methods listed for different parts of the world, I would tick the boxes on each of them apart from the United Kingdom Delivery Methods. After this, click the green Next button, and then click Done:
3. When you click Done, you will be taken back to the first page of the Discount Manager feature, however, if your offer has been scheduled to begin in the future, you may not be able to see it straight away. Click ‘Show All Discounts’ to see it listed:
Now that you have set up your Discount, it's important to test that it works before you advertise it to your customers. To do this, click here for the guide.
- Features - Discount Management
- Discount Management - Discount Priority
- Discount Management - Testing your Discounts & Troubleshooting
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends.[/contact]