[intro] When you have completed this guide, you will have cleared the cache, cookies and temporary files from your browser. [/intro]
If you are finding it difficult to log into your EKM online shop, or your Edit buttons are visible but no longer accessible, the chances are that you need to clear the cache on your browser. Follow the instructions below to clear the cache and resolve your issues.
[remember]The steps listed below will not delete any of your saved passwords or browser history. [/remember]
1. To clear the cache on Firefox, click the ‘books’ icon on the top right-hand side of the browser:
2. Select ‘History’ from the drop-down menu:
3. Then click ‘Clear Recent History’ from the second drop-down menu:
4. In the small window that opens up, ensure you have selected ‘Everything’ in the drop-down window on the top right, and have only the boxes for Cookies and Cache ticked - don’t include anything else. The click the ‘Clear Now’ button:
5. When Firefox has cleared the cache, cookies and temporary files, you will be returned to the Settings page. Close the browser down by clicking the X in the top right-hand corner:
6. By closing the browser down completely, you are forcing it to ‘rebuild’ itself when you launch it again. Click the icon on your desktop to open Firefox and then log into your EKM online shop, using your browser as normal.
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Google Chrome
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Internet Explorer
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Edge
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Safari
- Caching on your EKM online shop
- Why are changes I have made not showing on my EKM online shop?
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. [/contact]