[intro] When you have completed this guide, you will have cleared the cache, cookies and temporary files from your browser. [/intro]
If you are finding it difficult to log into your EKM online shop, or your Edit buttons are visible but no longer accessible, the chances are that you need to clear the cache on your browser. Follow the instructions below to clear the cache and resolve your issues.
[remember]The steps listed below will not delete any of your saved passwords or browser history. [/remember]
1. To clear the cache on Internet Explorer, click the cog symbol in the top right-hand corner of the screen:
2. Select ‘Safety’ from the drop-down menu and then click ‘Delete Browsing History’ the second drop-down menu:
3. In the window that opens up, ensure you have the top three boxes ticked before clicking the Delete button:
4. When Internet Explorer has cleared the cache, cookies and temporary files, you will see this notification on the bottom of the screen:
5. Close the browser down by clicking the X in the top right-hand corner:
By closing the browser down completely, you are forcing it to ‘rebuild’ itself when you launch it again. Click the icon on your desktop to open Internet Explorer and then log into your EKM online shop, using your browser as normal.
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Google Chrome
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Firefox
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Edge
- Clearing the cache on your browser - Safari
- Caching on your EKM online shop
- Why are changes I have made not showing on my EKM online shop?
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends.[/contact]