[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have successfully upgraded your EKM online shop to a higher tier. [/intro]
People upgrade their accounts for lots of different reasons. Some - especially those with minimal computer and online trading experience where their EKM shop is their very first online presence - require more support, whilst other folks like to have a dedicated Account Manager they can contact who will be able to help them get the shop in question up to scratch.
Some people, especially the owners of large businesses who simply don’t have the time to manage their EKM online shop require the use of a permanent Account Manager to monitor their account for them, whereas other, and often even larger companies require our Pro tier of service to ensure that all of their e-commerce needs are met.
Other shop owners have a number of design tweaks that they would like to have completed in a given time which is their reason for upgrading their EKM online shop account.
How to Upgrade
1. To upgrade your account, click the arrow symbol in the very top right-hand corner of the dashboard:
2. In the popup window that appears, you need to click View Plan:
3. This will take you to the 'Your Plan' page in the back end of your EKM online shop. Click Upgrade Plan:
4. This will redirect you automatically here. Simply click the green button for the tier you would like to upgrade to:
4. This will then take you to a second page to confirm the upgrade. You need to click the green Upgrade Account button:
5. Your account will be upgraded and you will be redirected to the Dashboard, where you’ll see the following notification:
We will then get in contact with your to discuss your account and what goals you would like to achieve on your new tier of service.
- Submitting your EKM online shop to Google
- Submitting your EKM online shop to Bing
- Creating your Social Media Strategy
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. [/contact]