[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have set up an account with Two Fifteen, configured it on your EKM online shop and will be ready to upload your own designs onto a range of Products ready to ship out to your customers.
If you are confident about creating and editing your own images, then creating Products using Two Fifteen is a perfect choice for you. Once you have created an account and linked it to your EKM online shop, all you need to do is create 300 DPI images of the appropriate dimensions and upload these to the Products of your choice.
You can then upload these Products to your EKM online shop and you’re ready to start making sales! Any customers who purchase from you will have their goods created and shipped out by Two Fifteen, leaving you to concentrate on marketing your Products.
Before you begin, you need to make sure that you have installed the Import/Export System feature on your EKM online shop.
Creating an Account
2. You’ll then need to complete the fields provided before ticking the terms & conditions box and clicking the blue continue button:
Configuring the API
3. After you have created your Two Fifteen account, you then need to link this to your EKM online shop. To do this, you need to click Integrations on the left-hand side menu:
4. On the Integrations page, click ‘Link to your shop’ beneath the EKM logo:
5. You will then be presented with this page:
6. You then need to open a separate browser tab, and log into your EKM online shop, before clicking the Features tab:
7. On the Features page, scroll down and click the EKM API feature:
8. Click the green Install Feature button:
9. You will then presented with the Endpoint and the API Key for your EKM online shop:
10. Both of these are unique with your EKM online shop, and should not be publicly shared. If you think that they have been compromised, you would need to click the green ‘Generate New API Key button’ and configure the new details with the other sites you are already connected to.
Copy the Endpoint from this page and paste it into the Endpoint URL field on the Two fifteen website:
11. Then you need to return to your EKM online shop and copy the API Key:
12. Paste this into the API Key field on the Two Fifteen website and then click the blue ‘Activate’ button:
13. You’ll then see confirmation of the integration working correctly:
Creating your Brand
14. Once you’re logged into your account, click ‘Profile’ to the top left-hand side of the screen:
15. Now you need to click ‘Brands’ on the left-hand menu:
16. Click the blue button:
17. You now need to complete the relevant fields:
- Store Name - This would be the name of your EKM online shop;
- Customer Service Phone Number - Click here to see our Guide for getting a free 03 phone number to add here, which looks a lot more professional than a mobile phone number if you haven’t got a suitable landline number to use;
- Customer Service Email - this should ideally be something like ‘email@example.com. Click here to find out how to set up an email address on your EKM domain. If your primary domain is not hosted by us, you need to contact your domain provider who will be able to advise you how to do this;
- Packing Slip Message - Here, you would thank the customer for their order and add a friendly informal message urging them to contact you if there are any issues:
18. You then need to upload your Brand Logo. This will be displayed at the top of the packing slip which is included in any orders Two Fifteen send out on your behalf. The logo I uploaded in the example is 1653 pixels wide by 354 pixels high, but bear in mind that this will be shrunk down to fit on the packing slip, so avoid including any small text and details and this may not be visible on the finished packing slip. Click the Upload button:
19. When you have selected your logo, you then need to upload your Inside Neck Labels for when garments are relabelled with your branding. For this, you need to have created an 8cm square image at 300 DPI and saved this as a PNG file. It’s advisable that this not only contains your logo but also some basic care instructions too. Click the Upload button:
20. When you have uploaded the images and completed all of the required fields, you need to click the blue ‘Create’ button at the bottom of the page:
21. You’ll then see your completed Brand displayed:
22. To begin creating Products to populate your EKM online shop, you need to click ‘View Product Range’ at the very top of the page:
23. This will list all of the available Products in the Two Fifteen catalogue. You can use the checkboxes on the left-hand side of the page to select Products based on type, gender, brand, and their suitability for relabelling.
24. When you see a Product you like within the search results, click the Product page:
25. On the Product page, you will be able to see a list of different options for this Product including the sizes and colours it is available in. In the Product Image, you’ll be able to see the maximum dimensions for an image to be uploaded to it.
When you have created the image - in this case, a 320 mm x 500 mm 300 DPI PNG image, click the Upload symbol beneath the Product Image:
26. When you upload your image, expect to see the ‘Bad Image Quality’ message for a couple of moments until the image has been properly uploaded to the system:
27. You then need to click the ‘Create Product’ button:
28. You’ll then see a notification advising you that the Product has been created. Click the ‘Export Product’ button:
29. On this page, you can amend the name of the Product, add your own Price to the Product, and select which Product Variants you would like to sell. As my design involves black text, I’m going to select all of the Variants and then remove those that are dark colours:
30. I used the CTRL button on my keyboard - pressing this down - whilst I clicked each of the Variants that I wanted to remove, before clicking the ‘Remove Selected’ button. When completed, I clicked on the ‘Export to EKM’ button on the bottom left-hand side. This automatically downloaded a spreadsheet to my computer, which is visible in the bottom left-hand corner of my screen:
31. To upload this new Product to your EKM online shop, you need to open a separate browser tab and log into your shop as normal before clicking the Features tab:
32. You now need to open the Import/Export System feature:
33. Click ‘Import From File’:
34. Click the ‘Choose File’ button:
35. Select the file that was automatically downloaded from Two Fifteen - it’ll probably be in your Downloads folder, and then click the green ‘Upload’ button:
36. Then you need to click the name of the File:
37. Click ‘Test For Errors’:
38. Providing that there are no errors detected - which is indicated at the bottom of the page - click ‘Start Import Process’:
[remember] If any errors are detected, please get in contact with our Customer Support Team, who will be able to resolve any issues for you. [/remember]
39. When the file has been imported into your EKM online shop, click the green ‘Done’ button:
40. You’ll then be able to view your Product in the relevant Category via the Shop tab, or alternatively, use Advanced Inventory Manager. Repeat this process until you have populated your EKM online shop with Products from Two Fifteen.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. [/contact]