[intro] Before you complete this Guide, ensure that you have a domain name pointed to your EKM online shop. When you have completed this Guide, you will have populated your EKM online shop with contact details, some of which will automatically be displayed within your Theme. [/intro]
When you first begin to build and populate your EKM online shop, it’s essential that you complete the Shop Details page.
1. From the Dashboard, click the Settings tab:
2. Click Shop Details on the left-hand side:
3. This will reveal the Shop Details page. Complete the first two fields provided and select the correct timezone from the drop-down:
4. Scroll further down this page, and you’ll see a list of fields that need populating with your Public Company details:
5. Aim to complete these details as thoroughly as possible, ensuring to use only your company details and not to use a personal email address of mobile phone number. If you only have a personal email address and your domain is hosted by EKM, click here to learn how to set up an email address on your domain. However, if your domain name is elsewhere, you need to contact your domain provider to create an email address on your domains.
Equally, if you only have a mobile phone number for your company, click here to find out how to get a free 03 number for your EKM online shop, which looks a lot more professional.
6. When you have completed the fields required, click the green Save button to the bottom right-hand side:
7. You now need to configure your Shop Meta Data, using this Guide.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]