[intro] When you have completely set up your EKM online shop, it’s often a good idea to request a Site Review. This is a free report service that analyses the content of your shop to highlight any areas that may need your attention. [/intro]
- What is a Site Review?
- How often can I request a Site Review?
- Requesting from the Dashboard
- Requesting via Ticket
What is a Site Review?
Site Reviews are a free service that we offer here at EKM. We will check your online shop for you, where we examine:
- Front End - Content, Navigation, Domain, Products, Categories and Checkout Flow;
- Back End - All internal settings;
- Linked social media - If you have a linked social media to your EKM online shop;
- Speed test - If the majority of your EKM online shop is complete, we’ll perform a speed test to check your page load times are optimal;
- Suggestions - We’ll also send you a list of suggestions for ways to promote your online shop, with step-by-step Guides to help you submit to Google and other search engines, improving your exposure in search engine results.
When we have completed our report, we will send this to you via email for you to work through and make changes where necessary. If you have any questions or need help working through the different recommendations, please get in contact with our Customer Support Team and let us know.
How often can I request a Site Review?
How often you can request a Site review depends on what tier your EKM online shop is on:
- Advanced Tier - Shops on this level can request a Site Review as often as is required;
- Standard Tier - Accounts on this tier can request a Site Review once every six months;
- Basic Tier - On this tier, you can request a Site Review once every twelve months.
Requesting from the Dashboard
1. On your Dashboard - dependent on the age of your EKM online shop - you will see a banner that is advising you to set up different aspects of your shop. Click the arrows to flip through the different slides:
2. The fourth of those slides will advise you to request a free Shop Review. Click the green button:
3. This will automatically send a ticket to our Customer Support Team, who will send you your completed Site Review within the next 28 days.
If you have already requested a Site Review Previously, the banner will display like this:
All future Site Review requests will, therefore, need to be requested via a ticket to our Customer Support Team.
Requesting via Ticket
1. From the Dashboard, click the blue Contact Support button:
2. Now click ‘Submit a Request’ in the top right-hand side of the header, next to your name:
3. Use the drop-down menu to select ‘General Support Query’ from the list:
4. For the Subject field, add ‘Site Review’ and then bob a few words into the Description field before clicking the blue Submit button on the bottom right-hand side:
5. This will automatically send a ticket to our Customer Support Team, who will send you your completed Site Review within the next 28 days.
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. If you have a non-account specific question ask the EKM Team, join us in ekmCommunity. [/contact]