[intro] When you have completed this Guide, you will have installed the Android App on your mobile phone which will allow you to view your orders and customers whilst you're on the go.
- Installing the app on your Android tablet device
- Installing the app on your Android Phone
- The App Dashboard
With the EKM app, you can manage all aspects of your orders, from current orders and delivery method to your order history and customer details. You can also search for a customer by name to see previous orders, communication and contact details- just tap the details to call or email customers directly from the app.
Installing the app on your Android tablet device
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. Scroll down the Features page to the More Features box and click the Android App icon:
3. Click the green Learn More button on the bottom right-hand side of the page:
4. This will take you the Android App in the Google Play Store. Click the green install button:
5. You will then see the app appear on your Android tablet Device. When you open the app, you will need to sign into it using the Account ID and password you use to log into your EKM online shop.
Installing the app on your Android phone
1. Open up Google play on your Android phone and run a search for ‘EKM’:
2. Click the green Install button:
3. When the app has installed, click Open:
You will then need to log into the app using the Account ID and password you use to log into your EKM online shop.
The App Dashboard
1. When you have logged in, you will see the app dashboard:
2. Clicking the Orders tab reveals the orders that are currently on your EKM online shop:
3. Clicking the Customers tab lists all of the customers you have. You can click their names to open up a separate page listing their details, previous orders and what communications they have received from your EKM online shop:
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. [/contact]