[intro]ChannelGrabber is a platform which compliments your EKM online shop, especially if you have several platforms you need to synchronise in order to run your business successfully. It operates as ‘middleware’ - basically ‘plumbing’ which allows one platform (like your EKM online shop) to talk to another (such as your eBay Store).[/intro]
By signing up with ChannelGrabber view the Feature in your EKM online shop, you can save up to 25% on what it would cost to download and run ChannelGrabber independently. When you have linked up to your different platforms within your ChannelGrabber account, you can then manage all aspects from a single interface. Administration is one of the biggest time-wasting tasks that sellers face; ChannelGrabber customers increase sales within the first six months as time spent processing orders is so drastically reduced.
- Order Management - ChannelGrabber have created a single user interface for all orders, messages and stock - the ultimate timesaving tool!
- Automated Invoicing System - This allows you to create different invoices for different businesses if need be.
- Centralised Message Management - Pulls all emails from all platforms into one place on the ChannelGrabber dashboard.
- Open API - ChannelGrabber can also plug into multiple EKM online shops. There’s an open API for larger customers too, so using third-party code, suppliers can be linked up as well.
- Shipping - When you are shipping out Products, this can be done from a single user interface.
Customers start using this service for free if they are receiving less than 100 orders per month. Over 100 per month will see customers elevated to a premium plan, based on their order volumes. And there’s no contract, so you can stop using the platform at any time if you wish.
Installing the Feature
1. From the Dashboard, click the Features tab:
2. Scroll down to the More Features area of the page and click the ChannelGrabber icon:
3. Scroll down the page and click the green Install Feature button on the bottom right-hand side:
4. You’ll then need to double-check that all of your contact details in the fields are current and correct before clicking the green Generate Account button on the bottom right-hand side of the page:
5. You will then see this page. Click the Login button on the right-hand side:
6. You’ll need to wait a few moments whilst your ChannelGrabber account is created:
7. You’ll then need to confirm your information, according to the different steps listed on the left-hand side.
8. If your contact details on this first page are correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Next button on the bottom right-hand side:
9. On the next page, you will need to select from the drop-down menu the number of orders you anticipate to receive each month:
10. This will reveal a number of card logos. Select the most appropriate and click it:
11. This will reveal the fields you need complete in case you exceed your 100 order limit and will need to pay ChannelGrabber. Complete the fields provided and click the Proceed button on the bottom right-hand side of the page:
12. You’ll then be able to add different channels to your Channel Grabber account. Click the blue plus symbol in the top left-hand corner to connect another channel:
13. Here you can select which channel you would like to connect to your ChannelGrabber account:
[remember]If you do not see the channel you want to connect listed - such as a specific supplier’s product feed for example - click the Other button on the bottom right-hand side of the page which will prompt you to contact the ChannelGrabber Support Team who will be able to advise you further.
14. You will then be taken to a page where you can log in to your account with another platform, which will link it to your new Channel Grabber account:
15. When you have added in your different channels, click the Next button:
16. You will then see this notification. Click the Done button:
17. You’ll then receive an email to the address that was listed against your contact details at the beginning of the account creation process. Click the Set Password link within the email:
18. This will take you to a page for you to set up the password for your Channel Grabber account. Complete the fields provided and click the green Submit button:
19. This will take you back to the Company Details page of Channel Grabber. Close this browser tab down. To access the ChannelGrabber dashboard going forward, you simply need to click the Login button within the ChannelGrabber feature in your EKM online shop:
20. This will take you to your ChannelGrabber dashboard:
[remember]ChannelGrabber is billed by themselves separately to your EKM online shop account, so if you need to query your account, your fees or have any technical issues, give their Customer Support Team a call on 0161 711 0243. [/remember]
[contact] If you need our help with your EKM online shop, contact your Account Manager or Customer Support, who will be able to point you in the right direction. We're open from 8am-6pm weekdays and 9am-5.30pm on the weekends. If you'd like to suggest a feature or an upgrade on any of the EKM platforms, please let us know on the EKM Suggestions board. [/contact]